When you interact with our website, what data is collected, why it is collected, and how it is used.
At Benne Analytics, we prioritize your privacy. We understand the importance of safeguarding your personal data and ensuring a secure online experience.
We are committed to protecting your personal information while you use our privacy-friendly, cookie-free, and GDPR compliant web analytics platform.
Information We Collect
Any information we may collect from you is to provide you with a seamless and secure analytics experience, and to help address your queries, concerns and inquiries. We collect the following information:
- Account Information: Your name and email address when you sign up for an account.
- Billing Information: Your credit card details that are securely processed by our payment partner, Stripe, when you purchase a paid plan, edit your billing information, update your payment method, or buy add-ons.
- Usage Data: Information on how you use our platform so as to troubleshoot any issues you may encounter.
How We Use Your Information
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our services.
- Monitoring critical business metrics.
- Communication with you.
How We Protect Your Information
We take the necessary steps to ensure your data is protected. We use the following security measures:
- Encryption: We encrypt all data in transit and at rest.
- Access Control: We limit access to your data to only those who need it to provide you with our services.
- Data Minimization: We only collect the data we need to provide you with our services.
- Data Retention: We only retain your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services.
- Data Deletion: We delete your data when you request it or when it is no longer needed.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties. We only share your data with the following entities:
- Service Providers: We share your data with our service providers to help us provide you with our services.
- Legal Obligations: We share your data when we are legally required to do so.
You have the following rights over your data:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the data we have about you.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data we have about you.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your data.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another organization or to you.
- Right to Complain: You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your data.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at any time. We will respond to your request on priority with the next steps, and update you on the status of your request.
Third party services
We use the following third party services to provide you with our services. You are advised to read their privacy policies to understand if they store your data, what kind of data points do they store (and why), and how they use your data.
- Stripe: We use Stripe to safely and securely process your payments.
- MongoDB: We use MongoDB to store your data.
- Amazon Web Services: We use AWS to host our platform.
- AWS SES, Sendy, Mailgun: To send you transactional emails, such as account verification, password reset, etc. We also use them to send you promotions, offer and other marketing emails.
- Hubspot: We use Hubspot to manage our customer relationships.
- Firebase Authentication: We use Firebase Authentication to authenticate you when you sign up for an account.
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Github, Pinterest etc.: We may include meta tags from these social media platforms to help you share our content on your social media profiles, or to verify our ownership of our social media profiles.
Data Protection Officer
Being an early stage startup, we do not have a dedicated Data Protection Officer. Instead, our data protection efforts are directly overseen by the founders. If you have any questions or concerns about our data protection practices, please contact.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We're here to ensure a secure and transparent experience while you monitor your business metrics.
October 14, 2023